Friday, August 8, 2008

Revlon Skinlights Peach

routes ..



Livia Alessandrini, Labyrinth (2002) ACRYLIQUE SUR TOILE.






When I saw this picture, I can not deny it was love at first sight, it is dense with meaning, open to different interpretations and when the readings become many .. Well, in that case, I enjoy it so!
A winding maze, difficult to decipher, the human mind, the mental structures that compress the contemporary ... and that being there at the top, as if to check, it seems that designs, creates out of nothing this mysterious labyrinth.
Knowing how to orient it is the thing that tends generalmete, I wonder why then, losses may be much more interesting .. but how? how to distance themselves from our representations?
Too many questions, the heat begins to be felt and the serious talk because they have never been my forte, I prefer to cut short, partly because, let's face it, I do not have the answer to this question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment