Performances
The ego, the city .. a whole emotional geography. Here, an attempt to give an image of a country following the motion of the inner emotions through landscapes ..
Esco lust. I walk
pei terraced sound of the night.
I have no remorse and anxiety.
are just immensely comfortable.
Yet something has changed in me, something
out of me.
I think that the city is made immensely vast and empty, a city of stone
no clothes, where the need
only lead wagons and sounds the hours. In these ways
symmetric and deserted houses
these suits are similar.
participate in their indifference,
their immobility.
I think of being dull and opaque like them,
of being made of stone like them.
that my father and la mia sorella sono
lontani, come morti da tanti anni,
come sepolti già nella memoria.
Il nome dell'amico è un nome vano.
Tra me e loro s'è interposto il mio
peccato come immobile macigno.
E se sapessi che il mio padre è morto,
al qual pensando mi piangeva il cuore
di essere lontano ora che i giorni
della vita comune son contati,
se mi dicesser che il mio padre è morto,
sento bene che adesso non potrei
piangere.
Son come posto fuori della vita,
una macchina io stesso che obbedisce,
come il carro e la strada necessario.
Ma non riesco a dolermene.
Cammino
pei lastrici sonori nella notte.
Camillo Sbarbaro
0 comments:
Post a Comment